November 25, 2009

Be Thankful....


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. ..
A day of turkey and dressing and all the fixings.
Family will gather and football will be watched.
But most importantly it is a time to reflect on what we are thankful for.
So, fellow bloggy divas please stop and take a minute to reflect on what you are most thankful for.

Here is my list....Don't laugh...
1. I am most thankful for the my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
Thank you for your love, your mercy, and your grace. 
2.I am eternally blessed for being the mother of 2 beautiful, intelligent, and amazing daughters.
(Even though they are arguing over the remote right now..) 
3.I am forever grateful for my family. They have no idea how much I love them.
To Angelique.. thank you for always having my back. We would be the sisters that sit in a holding cell together and would blog about it lol.
4. I am blessed to see another day.
Every morning I say, "Thank you." 
5.I am thankful for each and every blessing the Lord has given me. Big or small.
(Even the little bitty cottage that I live in.. )
6. I am grateful for all my friends.. especially my new bloggy diva friends.
Anne, Quiotic, Melif Faif, and others. 
7. I am blessed to have an awesome life....
It is not a perfect life, and it may be a lil crazy... but it is mine!! And I am so much a better person because of it.
 I pray that you all enjoy your holiday and be blessed.





8 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I found you through Delightful Clutter blog! Your blog is beautiful and I look forward to visiting again:).

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear Misty, you have a wonderful Thanksgiving list, and you are such a wonderful faith-filled woman. Blessings to you and your whole family for Thanksgiving. I added you and Angelique to the Prayer Requests on the Bible Study blog.
    big hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya!!!
    xo,
    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog! thanks so much for becoming a follower on my decor blog, I recently started it and don't have many so I truly appreciate it. I love all the the things you have to be thankful for, you are so humble and that is so hard to find in our world today:) I look forward to reading your blog for a while to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and thank you for visiting my blog and signing up to follow it, that means so much to me... I am signing on as a follower on yours as well... your list is wonderful... I love the one about your sister... my little sister and I are inseperable too and yes, we would sit in a holding cell together and blog about it as well!!! We would probably even connive and somehow get the warden to take photos of us sitting there!!! Love to you, and a beautiful, blessed Thanksgiving... Bisous... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thoughts, Six. We don't so much do Thanksgiving in Australia, but I love the idea of a specific time of year prompting you to gather with family and reflect on what you should be thankful for. Maybe I'll do turkey breast tonight and have our own little Thanksgiving at our place!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Hugs, Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful things to be Thankful for!
    Have a Fantastic Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Sit, have a cup of tea and let's chat for a while....