November 4, 2009

What's in a name.....


I had someone ask me where on earth did I get the name Six Divided by Two. ( I had to scratch my head for a second. I thought it was obvious...maybe not.)
  Sooooo as I mentioned before I have an amazing twin sister who has her own mind blowing blog ...






  Yep, that's her. And if you have not checked her out you should. Goood Stuff !!  Thus the six .. And since I am her better half = divided by two. ( Not saying my brother-in-law-, The Divine Mr. M., isn't her better half. It's just a lil different.)



Now, I am sure we all passed 4th grade math. So when you divide 6 by 2 you get .... (wait for it, wait for it) 3!!!  And 3 represents me and my two beautiful daughters!!!
 Tadah !!!!!! Six divided by Two.
 Would a rose by any other name still smell as sweet?
Of course- but would it be as cool?
  Probably not....